Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions of use refer to the DesalData.com website - hereafter, Website. DesalData.com has been developed by, and is the property of, Media Analytics Ltd, researchers and publishers of Global Water Intelligence magazine and other water business publications and websites.
These terms and conditions apply to subscribers of DesalData.com and also ‘free trialists’, the latter having restricted and temporary access to the Website. Each subscription to DesalData.com entitles the subscriber, be they an individual or an institution, the registration of up to five (5) ‘users’, each having the right to use the content on the website.
- By registering for access to the Website and/or entering the Website by whatever route of access, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions currently prevailing.
- Media Analytics Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and will notify the subscriber in writing of any such changes. Continued usage of the Website subsequent to a change in the terms and conditions and its notification constitutes acceptance of the current terms and conditions.
- The subscriber undertakes to indemnify Media Analytics fully for all losses damages and costs incurred as a result of your breaching these terms and conditions.
- The information the subscriber supplies upon registration to the Website shall be accurate and complete. The subscriber will notify Media Analytics’ Customer Services promptly of any changes of relevant details. The subscriber or any other user will not assist a non-registered person to gain access to the Website by supplying them with their log-in details, except for the sole purpose of sharing restricted free-trial access.
- In the event that Media Analytics considers that you have breached the requirements governing registration or that you are in breach of these terms and conditions or that your subscription lapses, the registration to the Website will be terminated and where substantial loss results legal action may be taken.
- The subscriber and ‘users’ may use any one computer to access the DesalData.com website content at any time, so long as that connection does not allow any other computer, networked or otherwise connected, to access 'subscriber only' content.
- All text, data and images on the Website remain the property of Media Analytics except where another copyright holder is specifically attributed or credited. Where another copyright holder is specifically attributed or credited you may not download, store, disseminate, republish, reproduce or translate such images in whole or in part in any form without the prior permission of the attributed or accredited copyright holder. Media Analytics will not undertake to supply contact details of any attributed or accredited copyright holder.
- Use of the content on the Website is strictly for the personal use of the registered ‘users’ and is not to be used for any purpose by any other person unless fully and properly credited ‘©DesalData.com, Media Analytics Ltd’.
- The Website is provided on an 'as is' basis and Media Analytics gives no warranty that the Website will be accessible by any particular browser, operating system or device.
- Media Analytics gives no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any information available on the Website either in text, data or images and disclaims all liability for any losses, damages and costs incurred as a consequence of relying on such materials.
- Media Analytics gives no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any material contained in sites linked to the Website and disclaims all liability for any losses, damages and costs incurred as a consequence of relying on materials published in such linked sites.
- Any e-mail services supplied via the Website are subject to these terms and conditions.
- You will not knowingly transmit any virus or other harmful matter to the Website. Media Analytics gives no warranty that the Website is free from contaminating matter and disclaims liability for any damages, losses or costs resulting from damage to your computer resulting from access to the Website.
- Media Analytics disclaims liability for any damages, losses or costs incurred as a result of access to the Website being interrupted or the Website being modified or discontinued.
- The Website contains advertisements and promotional links to websites and other resources operated by third parties. While we would never knowingly link to a site which we believed to be trading in bad faith, Media Analytics disclaims liability for any damages, losses or costs incurred as a result of access to such websites and resources, and we take no responsibility for the content, privacy practices, goods or services offered by these websites and resources. Any transaction effected with such a third party contacted via the Website is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the third party involved and Media Analytics accepts no responsibility or liability resulting from such transactions.
- Media Analytics disclaims liability for any damages, losses or costs incurred for damage to the Website user's computer resulting from downloading material from website.
- Media Analytics disclaims liability for any damages, losses or costs incurred for unauthorised access or alterations of transmissions or data by third parties as consequence of visit to Website.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions of use described here please address them to email@example.com.